I thought I'd set up a blogsite quick that all of my lovely family and friends can check for updates as I travel to and through Japan. I don't know if I'll keep it up after that, but this will be the first country that I visit where I've been told I'll likely have reliable internet access at least once every four days! What a luxury!
For those of you who don't know, I will be going on this journey for a class. We will be studying ritual and performance in Japan. I'll use this adventure to complete my senior project upon my return. While we're there we'll be visiting temples and a monastary, watching professional theatre performances, visiting sites, learning the culture, doing a homestay, and creating a collaborative dance piece with students of the University of Hiroshima based on our reactions to the atomic bomb memorial museum. I"ll update more later, but thanks for checking in!
Monday, December 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Nice graphics, babe.....You didn't waste any time throwing it together, did you? It was fun to spend time with you over the weekend and then for the push back home......love love d
Hi, Lauren! This looks great! It will be fun to follow you on your wanderings and to get your perpectives on the places and people that you will visit... Thanks for this way of living vicariously! Love, Mom
Hi Lauren. We love the eye! We look forward to following your journey. Have a fantastic trip! Hugs from Lars & Anne
Post a Comment