Thursday, April 22, 2010

Cycling Team

I convinced 5 of my co-workers to start a cycling team and join the Intercity Transit's "Bicycle Commuter Contest" for the month of May (great prizes, fun workshops, team building, should be fun!).
The six of us will be competing with other teams (and as individuals) around the Olympia area for the most number of days cycled in the month, the highest number of miles racked up, and other such categories.
I'm the "leader of the pack" and we just had our big office-wide poll (and a secondary, finalist team-only poll) for the official group name. The director of the extension office was absolutely insistent that we use the word 'extension' in the name.
When the poll dust had cleared, there was a clear winner. We shall, from henceforth, be known as:
The Extension Cords
(graphics to soon follow).
Love to you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go, Girl! :)
I am sure that the "Extension Cords" will provide another "electrifying link" in the whole Olympia experience! :)