Here are some rather abstract, bizarre, colorful, and random images:
Here's the cover I created:
And the "Intro" Pages:
A good old-fashioned idea:
It's not an "Iris", but it certainly has "Eyebulbs":
Mr. Twinkles' "Highly Offended" Face:
Living Bone:
Leggy:
And then... every group I've ever met has had "that" guy:
And, just because I love you so dearly and want to show you something a little more "normal" to prove I haven't fallen off my rocker - here are three drawings I did for work today. (Yes, they had me do drawings as a part of my job!!) These quick sketches are based on photographs of estuaries around the Puget Sound in my neighborhood. They're part of a children's education day (Saturday) about what estuaries are, how they work, and how we can protect the biodiversity within them. The kids in the workshop will get to see the real photograph of the real place and talk about the wildlife that would naturally be living there. Then, they get to use rubber stamps to place those animals and plants onto their estuaries (these drawings). At the end of the workshop, they will take the pages home with them and color the full living estuary that they helped create! Fun, huh!?:
2 comments:
Thanks for the glimpse at your sketchbook! I really like them all. The "hidden" details are fun to discover in the former...and I am especially fond of the two last landscapes. So glad that you are finding so many ways to keep creating.
Love, Mom
shakalaka!
Post a Comment